February 8th, 2021
Types of Information Collected By Solvasa®
- Email address
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Phone number
- Credit card information
- Order history
If you become a Connector, we will also collect your birthday when you apply to be a Connector and your social security number or other tax identification number once you reach a threshold for payments from Solvasa®, as detailed in your Independent Representative Agreement.
What Kind of Other Information About Your Visits to Our Site Does Solvasa® Collect?
- Browser information
- Information collected via the site through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Pages visited on the site
- Number of visits to the site
- Your IP address
Uses of Information By Solvasa®
How Does Solvasa® Use Personal Information?
- To process and fulfill your order and to send you emails regarding the status of your order
- To communicate with you and send you information about promotions, offers, products, contest and the latest in integrative beauty news and techniques
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To assist our Connectors with the operation of their independent businesses
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To help analyze trends, demographics and statistics
- To contact you, if necessary
Solvasa® may also combine your personal information with other information or information from other sources in order to improve our marketing programs, send you special Solvasa® offers, promotions and other marketing information, better serve our customers as a whole and analyze and evaluate marketing initiatives.
How Does Solvasa® Use Other Information?
- To improve on our marketing efforts
- To evaluate and analyze the use of the site
- To support our web analytics
- To support the Connectors and assist with operating their independent businesses
- To ensure the site is working properly
- To remember you and maintain items in your Shopping Bag
- To research customer demographics, interests and behaviors
Sharing of Personal and Other
Information How We Share Personal
- With Our Service Providers: Solvasa® uses third-parties to handle various parts of transactions due to their expertise, resources and/or infrastructure. They may help us with things like processing payments, providing customer support and online chats, providing analysis and recommendations for marketing campaigns, managing product reviews, sending emails and newsletters or providing other consulting services. Our contracts specify that the contractors must also maintain the security and privacy of your information and use it only for the specific purposes of the contract.
- With Our Connectors: If you are shopping with Solvasa® through the personalized website of a Solvasa® Connector or provide the name of a Connector in connection with your transaction, information about your visit to the site and your purchase history will be shared with your Connector. We may also share information about your visit(s) and/or purchase history with Connectors if you shop independently and request to be referred to a Connector. If you are a Connector, we may share your information with other Connectors in order to facilitate communications between Connectors and provide assistance to you or other Connectors.
- With Law Enforcement or Emergency Response: We may disclose your personal information if we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Solvasa® or to others. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information when we believe the law requires it.
- As Part of a Sale or Merger: Solvasa® may also transfer your personal and other information to any successor to all or substantially all of the business or assets of Solvasa®.
In connection with receiving marketing services, we allow some of our third party service providers to collect other information about your visit to our site, like pages visited, length of visit, and whether purchases were made, using technologies outlined below. Those third parties use the information to place ads for us on other websites, tailor advertisements to you when you visit other websites or for other general marketing purposes. Please see the section: How do I stop tracking? below for more information on tracking and options for stopping tracking.
Solvasa® uses pixel tags and cookies to recognize you when you return to our website and when you use our website, and to collect information about your visit. A cookie is a file stored on your computer or browser by website to give you a unique ID. A cookie generated by our website contains only an alpha numeric ID that allows you to retrieve certain information on our site. For example, while on our site if you leave your shopping basket to look for other items, the cookie allows for the storage of the selected items in the basket. Cookies help us provide you with the information you need and make it easier for you to use our site. A pixel tag or web beacon is a graphic image or small string of code that enables the transfer of data. Pixel tags can be used for reporting website traffic, whether email was opened, customer preferences, advertising effectiveness and general auditing. Solvasa® uses pixel tags to transfer data such as information about purchases, interactions with marketing emails, and site usage history (but not your name or payment information). This data may be provided to third parties on a confidential basis for purposes of data analysis, providing a specific service, determining the proper attribution for the source of the order, and/or determining advertising effectiveness.
If you don’t like cookies, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. For instructions, look at your browser’s Help menu. Note that certain features of the Solvasa® site may not be available if you delete or reject cookies.
How do I access or change my personal information? You can log in to your online Solvasa® Studio account at any time to access, update or change your personal information. You can also contact us: email@example.com or 1-833-SOLVASA (765-8272) . Please see below for all of the choices with respect to your information and communications with Solvasa.
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
|Your Options||What you need to do|
|Updating or Correcting the Personal Information Relating to Your Account||To update or correct your name, contact information, email address, security questions, and/ or other preferences, you can log in to your account and make the changes yourself or you can contact us by calling 1-833-SOLVASA. We may ask questions to verify your identity before making any changes.|
|Deleting or Removing Your Personal Information||You may request that we delete or remove your personal information by contacting us at 1-833- SOLVASA. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before honoring a deletion/removal request and we may need to maintain a minimal amount of information in order to document the request and our compliance with it.|
|Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails||To opt out, you can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional email or email you receive from Solvasa. You can also edit your preferences at any time by logging into your Solvasa Studio account. Please note that you will continue to receive emails from us regarding your purchasessuch as order confirmation and shipping updates.|
|Behavioral Based Advertising / Third Party Tracking||
For third party behavioral based advertising tracking on our site, you may opt out by visiting the following pages:
Network Advertising Initiative:
Digital Advertising Alliance:
Google Analytics for Display Advertising:
Individual websites may also offer their own opt-out methods for interest-based advertising and similar services. Please note that by opting out, you will not stop receiving online ads. Opting out means that you will no longer be delivered ads tailored to your preferences and web usage from the companies from which you opted out.
You can also use your browser settings to block cookies or to notify you when a cookie is set.
|Remove content from user review||You can remove content that you posted on a Solvasa public space, such as part of a Ratings & Review, by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will try our best to honor your request to remove information, however, our removal of your information does not completely erase that information from the internet. For example, historical copies, or “caches,” may remain.|
|Receiving Text Messages||When Solvasa sends you a text, you can reply “STOP” to stop receiving text messages from Solvasa.|
|Updated Credit Card Information||If you have given Solvasa permission to store your credit card information and your credit card issuer provides an account updater service, we may receive updated credit card information from the issuer (through third party service providers), including updated credit card number and expiry date. If you don’t want merchants like Solvasa to receive your updated credit card information please contact your card issuer.|
California’s Do Not Track Notice
There currently is not a consistent or industry standard method for responding to, processing or communicating Do Not Track signals. Therefore, this Site, like most other websites, is not able to respond to Do Not Track signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track”, you may wish to visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Security of Your Information
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts the information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing using SSL encryption software. All credit card processing is PCI compliant.
We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when you finish using a shared computer. Please keep in mind that no security safeguards or standards are guaranteed to provide 100% security. You should always use appropriate self-protection measures and practice safe browsing on all websites.
Links to Third Party Websites
Solvasa® takes special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. While the site is a general audience site, Solvasa® products are not intended for children under the age of 13 and our marketing and website are not geared towards that age group.
Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the web.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties for direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Solvasa Legal Department, 930 Montgomery Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94133. Please allow thirty days for a response.
In addition, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018 grants you the following rights while doing business with Solvasa:
- The right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared or sold, including both the categories and specific pieces of personal information.
- The right to delete personal information held by Solvasa and our service providers.
- The right to opt-out of sale of personal information. Consumers are able to direct a business that sells personal information to stop selling that information. Children under the age of 16 must provide opt-in consent, with a parent or guardian consenting for children under 13.
- The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when a consumer exercises a privacy right under CCPA.
- To make any request under the CCPA, you must submit a data request to email@example.com with the word “Privacy’ in the subject line or by sending a request to the mailing address shown above. Please provide your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other information we request to reasonably verify your identity. We will respond to your request within 10 days after receipt of your request, and we will then take action to verify your identity and fulfill your request, as required by the CCPA.
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, which means that we will not take any action to hurt or punish you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
- You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the mailing address shown above. Upon receipt of your request, we will provide you with the information you will need to designate that agent.
Solvasa® is owned and operated by Solvasa LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
©2021 Solvasa LLC. All Rights Reserved.